Both varsity and JV blanked Muncie Central in a dual match on a very hot Wednesday evening at DHS courts. The varsity won 5-0 and the JV won 4-0 as neither team lost a set.
The Eagles improved to 3-0 at both the varsity and JV levels. The team will host Indianapolis Cathedral at 5 p.m. Thursday.
1. Tanner Southerland (D) def. Jacob Emert (MC) 6-1, 6-1
2. Adam Altobella (D) def. Tyler Walker (MC), 6-3, 6-2
3. Riley Windsor (D) def. Tanner Townsend (MC), 6-0, 6-0
1. Brandon Jackson / Walker Boyle (D) def. Toby Byrn/William Sue (MC), 6-0, 6-0
2. Josef Zacek/Sam Arnold (D) def. Hunter McCammon/Braxton Mercer (MC), 6-0, 6-0
1. Mason Wrisley won 8-1
2. Colin McCrady won 8-0
1. Brad Shue / Jake Bilby won 8-1
2. Ross Meacham/Preston Shanayda won 8-0