The girls made short work of New Castle on Friday night in a 5-0 victory, extending their winning streak to five straight matches.
The Eagles outscored the Trojans 60-2 in games in the Hoosier Heritage Conference victory.
The 22nd-ranked Eagles improved to 6-3 overall and 3-0 in the HHC with league matches remaining against Yorktown, Pendleton, Greenfield-Central and Shelbyville.
First off the court were Janet Wegener and Maggie Hunt, who improved to 11-1 at No. 1 doubles with a 6-0, 6-0 victory.
Kelsey Vest at No. 3 singles and Gabby Knight at No. 2 singles also won 6-0, 6-0 and came off the court simultaneously.
A few minutes later, Madelyn Haley and Iva Witter won 6-0, 6-0 at No. 2 doubles.
Gwen Clark had the night’s toughest match but was able to pull away for a 6-2, 6-0 victory over Morley Blessinger.
The JV team won 5-2.
The Eagles host the Delta Invitational on Saturday, starting with a match against Kokomo at 8:45. Indianapolis Bishop Chatard, Muncie Burris, Fort Wayne Carroll, Hamilton Southeastern, Brown County and Yorktown are also in the field.
- Gwen Clark won 6-2, 6-0
- Gabby Knight won 6-0, 6-0
- Kelsey Vest won 6-0, 6-0
- Maggie Hunt / Janet Wegener won 6-0, 6-0
- Iva Witter / Madelyn Haley won 6-0, 6-0
- Brylee Beckley won 8-0
- Caitlyn Kirby / Autumn Subler won 8-2
- Emily Woodson / Grace Flowers won 8-0
- Carmen Maxwell / Maddy Cooper won 8-6
- Lani Anderson / Sam Diaz lost 2-6
- Ashlynn Sparks / Avery Barnes won 6-2
- Mackemzie Lipps / Ava McCully lost 2-6